MTV Finish his Relationship with Taylor Selfridge

Taylor Selfridge is American Teacher Turn Model and she grew up in Washington.

She was Born on 13th June 1994.




Taylor was the first ARE YOU THE ONE? Alumni including Derrick, Andre, Alicia, Cameron, Shanley and Joe were Featured as Exes in Ex On The Beach1(US)


MTV has Finished Long Term Relation with Taylor Selfridge.

MTV has telecast his Expected "Teen Mom OG At Home: Cory&Baby Special". Which had been announced on the Channel at 8PM.

WHY MTV BREAK HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH TAYLOR SELFRIDGE


MTV End his Relationship with Taylor Because of her Past racist Statements on Social Media, and MTV strongly Condemns systemic racism and stand with those raising their voice against injustice.

Taylor Addressed her Past comments 


"At the time, Because    I  was younger, I wasn't thinking negative. I thought 'Oh, this is funny' or something like that, but sometimes I won't Greer the Black people because the scare me,'and My uncle is dating an Asian. Auntpingplease make me sushi.'

On her Instagram account, she addressed her exit from the series.

She went on to address her controversial comments.

"Once again, I apologize for anyone I have hurt or offended in the past. I have addressed my mistake many times on the network and I would like to move on and continue to be the best version of my self. My past does not define who I am today and I hope you guys can see the change. Please respect my decision to provide a normal, healthy life for my Family."

MTV Fire the Taylor for her insensitive comments.














Post a Comment

0 Comments